Kodiak Realty Services coordinates and facilitates the physical, financial and human components involved in successfully managing a variety of real estate assets. Kodiak focuses on the highest standards and a first-class level of customer service by using the latest technology and implementing proactive tenant response protocols and sustainability programs to enhance tenant relations, their working experience, and the building environment in which they occupy. Kodiak concentrates its efforts in various areas of property management consisting of:
- Building Maintenance and Engineering Services
- Lease Administration and Compliance
- Tenant Retention and Satisfaction
- Asset Analysis
- Operating Cost Management
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Sustainability Consulting and Energy Conservation Efforts and Initiatives
- Utility and Vendor Contract Administration
- Leasing and Marketing
- Capital Improvement Management and Life Cycle Costing
- Construction Management
Maintains cost efficient operations while enhancing the user/occupant service and improving your workspace.
Acts as a project consultant / construction manager, providing all services associated with construction.